- Frequency: Monthly
- Circulation: Australian net paid sales: 19,849
New Zealand net paid sales: 1,754
Overseas net paid sales: 1,048
(ABC Audit Jul-Dec 11)
- Readership: 148,000
What Makes DMAG Different?
- Our unique distribution channel – on average, 20% of sales each month are to schools. The remainder of sales are to supermarkets, newsagents, Newslink & subscribers.
- With a 41:59 girl:boy split we are one of few kids’ mags that reaches both audiences.
- 8 Page project pullout that covers topics related to school curriculum.
- Clients are able to sponsor these kits for maximum exposure of their products/venues/message. Each copy of DMAG sent to our school subscribers also includes accompanying teachers’ notes and interactive student activity sheets. These are also downloadable from www.dmag.com.au
- DMAG writers know what they are talking about - and kids recognise that.
- DMAG’s Game Guru Anthony Hetrih is highly regarded in the video game industry and has a regular spot on Channel 10’s Toasted TV.