- Inside Sport is Australia’s only Walkley award-winning sport magazine.
- Inside Sport has the highest percentage of male readers in the men’s category, with only 11% female readership.
- Inside Sport has 63,000 male readers who are twice as likely as the national average to be aged 16-34 and play sport.
- Inside Sport has 77,000 male readers who are 58% more likely than the national average to be aged 18-39.
- Inside Sport has 17,500 men are nearly 2.5 times more likely than the national average to be AB and aged 20-34.
NRL, AFL, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf, extreme ... lawn bowls? No matter what your passion, if it's sport, it's in Inside Sport. Inside Sport is Australia's most highly awarded sporting publication, including the recipient of the prestigious Walkley Award for sport journalism, and the 2009 Australian Sports Commission Media Award grand prize for the Best Contribution To The Coverage Of Sport By An Organisation (All Media). The magazine was runner-up in 2010 and 2011.
For 20 years Inside Sport has informed and entertained Australian sports fans with its award-winning blend of hard-hitting investigative journalism, powerful insights into the burning issues in sport, in-depth profiles on our leading lights, spectacular photography and irreverent humour. Passionate sports fans know that Inside Sport gives them “the story behind the story”. Inside Sport consistently tackles modern sporting issues and publishes awe-inspiring sports photography, every month. It’s the magazine of choice for discerning readers.
Inside Sport provides a unique environment for advertisers to interact with a consumer who is active, competitive and passionate about sport and sporting performance.